Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.09, representing a gain of 70.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 07 Jan 20 at 07:59 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Fri 13 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 24 Oct 19 at $4.03 with a volume of 9M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ)
Cellect Biotechnology Ltd is an emerging biotechnology company engaged in developing a novel technology platform known as Powered by Cellect that functionally selects stem cells from a mixed population of cells in order to improve the safety and efficacy.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 120%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 70.42%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 41.55%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 39.07%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 28.32%
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS:NASDAQ), 28.29%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 27.77%
- Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE:NASDAQ), 27.53%
- Apache Corporation (APA:NYSE), 26.79%
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (AZRX:NASDAQ), 25.71%