CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE) jumped higher at $13.06, representing a gain of 26.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 06 Feb 20 at 06:39 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 15 Jan 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE)
CURO Group Holdings Corp is a consumer finance company. It offers a broad range of consumer finance products including unsecured installment loans, secured installment loans, open-end loans and single-pay loans.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 1795.1%
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ), 756.67%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 56.48%
- Unisys Corporation (UIS:NYSE), 45.95%
- JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ), 32.05%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 28.17%
- CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE), 26.67%
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ), 25.58%
- NantHealth, Inc. (NH:NASDAQ), 25.15%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX:NYSEMKT), 21.3%