Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE) jumped higher at $1.87, a gain of 121.1%. On Wed 03 Jun 20, LUB:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.85. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 03 Jun 20 at 04:56 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 20 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE)
Luby's Inc owns and operates restaurants in the United States. Its business segments are company-owned restaurants, franchise operations and culinary contract services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 462.93%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 177.1%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 168.24%
- Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE), 121.07%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 93.24%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 83.76%
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 83.38%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 75.93%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 73.38%
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA:NASDAQ), 63.09%