Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.39, representing a gain of 69.7%. On Mon, Jan 23, 2023, VERB:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.39. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 05:37 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Mon, Jan 09, 2023, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at $0.58 with a volume of 138M+.
About Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ)
Verb Technology Co Inc, formerly nFusz Inc is an interactive video data collection and analysis applications provider. It provides customer relationship management, lead generation, and video marketing software applications under the brand name TAGG. The company's software-as-a-service products are cloud-based, accessible on all mobile and desktop devices, and are available by subscription for individual and enterprise users. Its technology is integrated into popular ERP, CRM, and marketing platforms, including Oracle NetSuite, Marketo, Salesforce, Odoo, and Microsoft among others. The company's newest applications include TaggCRM, the premier mobile app for entrepreneurs; TaggMED, for the healthcare industry; TaggEDU, for the education industry; and TaggNGO, for non-profit organizations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Intelligent Bio Solutions Inc Com (INBS:NASDAQ), 281.48%
- Helbiz Inc. (HLBZ:NASDAQ), 109.13%
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ), 69.65%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 53.23%
- Inspira Technologies Oxy B.H.N. Ltd. (IINN:NASDAQ), 50.81%
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (FFIE:NASDAQ), 50.64%
- Genius Group Limited (GNS:NYSEMKT), 45.37%
- Pliant Therapeutics Inc. (PLRX:NASDAQ), 34.52%
- Kiromic BioPharma Inc. (KRBP:NASDAQ), 33.49%
- CN Energy Group Inc. (CNEY:NASDAQ), 30.45%