Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM:NASDAQ) soared at $8.29, representing a gain of 21.7%. On Thu, May 06, 2021, EPZM:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $6.81. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, May 07, 2021 at 11:01 AM in the 'UPGRADE' category. From Thu, Apr 22, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM:NASDAQ)
Epizyme Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company discovers, develops and commercializes novel epigenetic therapies for cancer patients.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE), 36.61%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 26.22%
- The L.S. Starrett Company (SCX:NYSE), 26.21%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 24.17%
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. (CMT:NYSEMKT), 23.5%
- MoneyGram International, Inc. (MGI:NASDAQ), 22.78%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 21.92%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 21.92%
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM:NASDAQ), 21.73%
- MEDNAX, Inc. (MD:NYSE), 19.96%