Satsuma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Gains 63.69%
Satsuma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (STSA:NASDAQ) soared at $1.08, a gain of 63.7%. On Mon, Apr 17, 2023, STSA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.08. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 08:00 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon, Apr 03, 2023, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at $1.47 with a volume of 43M+.
About Satsuma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (STSA:NASDAQ)
Satsuma Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing a novel therapeutic product for the treatment of migraine. Its product candidate, STS101, is a drug-device combination of a dry-powder formulation of dihydroergotamine mesylate, or DHE, which can be self-administered with a pre-filled, single-use, nasal delivery device.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Presto Automation Inc Com (PRST:NASDAQ), 158.57%
- ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ), 154.44%
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM:NASDAQ), 102.85%
- Ignyta, Inc. (RXDX:NASDAQ), 69.73%
- Satsuma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (STSA:NASDAQ), 63.69%
- Versus Systems Inc. (VS:NASDAQ), 53.58%
- Charah Solutions, Inc. (CHRA:NYSE), 49.32%
- Toro Corp. (TORO:NASDAQ), 45.98%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 38.79%
- Charah Solutions Inc. 8.50% Senior Notes due 2026 (CHRB:NYSE), 38.18%