MNTK (MNTK:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.9, a gain of 24.3%. On Wed, Sep 08, 2021, MNTK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $7.16. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 07:36 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Aug 25, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at $9.98 with a volume of 15M+.
About MNTK (MNTK:NASDAQ)
Montauk Renewables Inc is a renewable energy company. The firm develops, owns, and operates RNG projects that supply renewable fuel into the transportation and electrical power sectors.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKLB (RKLB:NASDAQ), 37.31%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 37.13%
- CURV (CURV:NYSE), 32.39%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 31.05%
- IMPL (IMPL:NASDAQ), 27.25%
- LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (DFNS:NYSE), 26.85%
- PaySign, Inc. (PAYS:NASDAQ), 24.58%
- MNTK (MNTK:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- GROY (GROY:NYSEMKT), 24.27%
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE:NASDAQ), 24.1%