Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $1.42, a gain of 46.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 21 Oct 20 at 01:20 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 06 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT)
Tengasco Inc is engaged in the business of exploration for and production of oil and natural gas. Its area of oil exploration and production is in Kansas. Its gas production area is the Swan Creek field in Tennesse.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 154.99%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 150.67%
- Astrotech Corporation (ASTC:NASDAQ), 61.45%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 49.29%
- Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS:NASDAQ), 49.02%
- CBX (Listing Market NYSE Networ (CBX:NYSE), 47.54%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 46.32%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 41.77%
- China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. (PLIN:NASDAQ), 34.88%
- TMBR (TMBR:NYSEMKT), 34.51%