Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $19.87, a gain of 58.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 04 Aug 20 at 05:03 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 18 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 23 Jun 20 at $18.52 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT:NASDAQ)
Corcept Therapeutics Inc is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of severe metabolic, psychiatric and oncologic disorders by modulating the effects of cortisol.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 2980.32%
- PSAC (PSAC:NYSE), 2757.14%
- PSAC (PSAC:NASDAQ), 2757.14%
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT:NASDAQ), 58.45%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 42.35%
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. (LONE:NASDAQ), 39.09%
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA:NASDAQ), 31.98%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 29.42%
- Gogo Inc. (GOGO:NASDAQ), 28.63%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 27.77%