Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.62, representing a gain of 28.7%. On Mon 25 Nov 19, HEPA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.59. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 21 Nov 19 at 08:55 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 05 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 17 Oct 19 at $5.59 with a volume of 37M+.
About Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ)
ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc is a United States-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of targeted pharmaceutical therapies for liver disease. The company focuses on developing two novel oral compounds to treat HBV infection. CRV431 is a cyclophilin inhibitor that targets specific isomerases that play an important role in protein folding in health and in disease. TXL is a nucleotide pro-drug of tenofovir that inhibits hepatitis B viral replication and targets the liver, the reservoir for the hepatitis B virus.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ChemoCentryx, Inc. (CCXI:NASDAQ), 281.27%
- Baudax Bio, Inc. (BXRX:NASDAQ), 50.44%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 48.78%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 43.75%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 29.62%
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ), 29.17%
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ), 28.69%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI:NASDAQ), 26.98%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 26.59%
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (CBAY:NASDAQ), 24.81%