India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $2.8, a gain of 89.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, Jul 07, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jul 01, 2021 at $2.07 with a volume of 28M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT)
India Globalization Capital Inc is engaged in the development of cannabis-based therapies to treat pain, PTSD, seizures, cachexia, chronic and terminal neurological and oncological diagnoses, and other life altering conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IPA (IPA:NASDAQ), 138.2%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 89.19%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 62.71%
- UPC (UPC:NASDAQ), 44.53%
- SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA:NASDAQ), 29.96%
- PRFX (PRFX:NASDAQ), 29.94%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 18.89%
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 18.03%