SLI (SLI:NYSEMKT) soared at $9.28, representing a gain of 15.9%. On Thu, Nov 18, 2021, SLI:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Low of $8.01. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 05:10 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu, Nov 04, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at $12.92 with a volume of 3M+.
About SLI (SLI:NYSEMKT)
Standard Lithium Corp is engaged in the exploration and development of lithium brine properties in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 90.19%
- AUR (AUR:NASDAQ), 51.42%
- LGVN (LGVN:NASDAQ), 46%
- VOSO (VOSO:NASDAQ), 43.95%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 18.64%
- TAL Education Group (TAL:NYSE), 18.35%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 18.08%
- LCID (LCID:NASDAQ), 17.34%
- UWMC (UWMC:NYSE), 16.67%
- SLI (SLI:NYSEMKT), 15.86%