Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE) shot up at $21.94, representing a gain of 23.6%. On Mon 14 Sep 20, OCN:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $17.42. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 09 Sep 20 at 08:03 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 31 Aug 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE)
Ocwen Financial Corp is a financial services holding company. The Company through its subsidiaries provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 192.88%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 51.66%
- IPOB (IPOB:NYSE), 34.56%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 28.34%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 24.27%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE:NASDAQ), 23.73%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 23.61%
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS:NYSE), 22.77%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 20.95%