Big Move For Ra Medical Systems, Inc.
Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE) soared at $3.17, representing a gain of 29.4%. On Thu, Dec 01, 2022, RMED:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $3.17. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 07:25 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Nov 17, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at $11 with a volume of 1M+.
About Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE)
Ra Medical Systems Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. It is engaged in designing, developing, and commercialization of excimer lasers for the treatment of dermatologic and cardiovascular diseases. The company's products include DABRA and Pharos. DABRA System is an effective, and versatile catheter and excimer laser system for the treatment of complex and diffuse arterial blockages in the lower vessels, and the Pharos is a monochromatic, xenon-chlorine, 308-nm UVB excimer laser for the treatment of difficult-to-treat, chronic diseases including psoriasis and vitiligo. Its business segments are the Dermatology segment and the Vascular segment. Generating, its revenue from the Dermatology segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE), 51.69%
- Neonode Inc. (NEON:NASDAQ), 44.63%
- Conformis, Inc. (CFMS:NASDAQ), 35%
- Kintara Therapeutics Inc. (KTRA:NASDAQ), 32.24%
- Trinity Place Holdings Inc. (TPHS:NYSEMKT), 30.66%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 29.39%
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ), 29.08%
- Portage Biotech Inc. (PRTG:NASDAQ), 26.53%
- Okta, Inc. (OKTA:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- Arco Platform Limited (ARCE:NASDAQ), 25.77%