The Wendy's Company (WEN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $28.87, a gain of 25.9%. On Mon, Jun 07, 2021, WEN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $22.85. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 05:27 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, May 24, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Wendy's Company (WEN:NASDAQ)
The Wendy's Co operates, develops and franchises quick-service restaurants. It offers hamburger, sandwiches and filet of chicken breast sandwiches, chicken nuggets, chili, french fries, baked potatoes, salads, soft drinks, Frosty desserts and kids meals.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation (MPAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- CLOV (CLOV:NASDAQ), 85.82%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 59.77%
- ASTS (ASTS:NASDAQ), 51.37%
- AEHL (AEHL:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ), 30.16%
- LOTZ (LOTZ:NASDAQ), 28.68%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 27.45%
- The Wendy's Company (WEN:NASDAQ), 25.85%
- IPW (IPW:NASDAQ), 21.9%