Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.11, representing a gain of 41.2%. On Thu 30 Jul 20, SONN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.52. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 20 Jul 20 at 11:24 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 16 Jul 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 20 Jul 20 at $4.04 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ)
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings Inc is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of biologic drugs focused on human antibody binding technology. The firm's pipeline products include SON-080 (low-dose IL-6), SON-081 (low dose IL-6), SON-1010 (IL12-FHAB), and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 65.32%
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ), 60.1%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 54.61%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 48%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 44.81%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 41.27%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 41.24%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 36.13%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 34.94%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 29.62%