PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.6, representing a gain of 60.5%. On Fri 26 Jun 20, PDSB:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.62. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 22 Jun 20 at 08:44 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 12 Jun 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ)
Edge Therapeutics Inc operates as a clinical stage biotechnology company, principally involved in drug discovery in the United States. Its core objective lies in the development and commercialization of therapies for serious unmet medical conditions, especially neurological disorders in the hospital setting. The company is currently evaluating EG-1962, its lead product candidate, in the Phase 3 NEWTON 2 study in adult patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (aSAH). Edge uses its trademark platform known as Precisa, which enables the creation of polymer-based therapeutics capable of delivering directly to the site of injury, without affecting other areas of the body resulting in side-effects.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CGRO (CGRO:NASDAQ), 100%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 60.49%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 49.63%
- Molecular Data Inc. (MKD:NASDAQ), 46.64%
- Workhorse Group Inc. (WKHS:NASDAQ), 46.57%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 43.15%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 42.88%
- Landcadia Holdings II, Inc. (LCA:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 39.89%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 39.28%