Insmed Incorporated (INSM:NASDAQ) rocketted at $28.88, a gain of 40.6%. On Fri 31 Jan 20, INSM:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $19.69. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 03 Feb 20 at 02:16 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 10 Jan 20, the stock recorded 14.29% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Insmed Incorporated (INSM:NASDAQ)
Insmed Inc is a global biotechnology company. It is focused on developing novel therapies that focus primarily on lung diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 96.46%
- Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE:NASDAQ), 50.71%
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC:NASDAQ), 45.45%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 44.59%
- Insmed Incorporated (INSM:NASDAQ), 40.6%
- Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. (FEDU:NYSE), 28.46%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 28.07%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 28%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 25.14%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 22.7%