SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $7.07, representing a gain of 30%. On Wed, Jul 21, 2021, SGMA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $5.44. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 01:34 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, Jul 07, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at $7.23 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA:NASDAQ)
Sigmatron International Inc provides electronic manufacturing services in the United States, Mexico, China, Vietnam and Taiwan. The Company's services include printed circuit board assemblies and completely assembled electronic products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IPA (IPA:NASDAQ), 138.2%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 89.19%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 62.71%
- UPC (UPC:NASDAQ), 44.53%
- SigmaTron International, Inc. (SGMA:NASDAQ), 29.96%
- PRFX (PRFX:NASDAQ), 29.94%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 18.89%
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 18.03%