StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE) rocketted at $2.18, representing a gain of 31.3%. On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, STON:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.66. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 09:32 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu, Apr 01, 2021, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at $5.37 with a volume of 32M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE)
Stonemor Partners LP mainly provides various products and services through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. It sells products and services at the time of death and prior to death (preneed).
Top 10 Gainers:
- General Finance Corporation (GFN:NASDAQ), 55.71%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 34.49%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 31.33%
- TIRX (TIRX:NASDAQ), 30.96%
- INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 25.24%
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA:NYSE), 21.2%
- CLOV (CLOV:NASDAQ), 20%
- Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP:NYSE), 16.46%
- TUYA (TUYA:NYSE), 15.16%