Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ) soared at $1.04, representing a gain of 19.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Dec 19 at 06:58 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 18 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 29 Nov 19 at $1.89 with a volume of 4M+.
About Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ)
Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd is a technology platform that provides financial services in China in terms of loan volume facilitated. The company connects business partners and financial partners on its open platform and enable them to provide financial services to end users. Its products include installment loans, personal loans, wealth management, insurance brokerage, SME loans, and others. The company generates its revenue from technical service fees.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 321.05%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 75.54%
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 74.83%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 68.06%
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ), 44.62%
- Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. (NLTX:NASDAQ), 26.75%
- Edison Nation, Inc. (EDNT:NASDAQ), 22.3%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 21.86%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 19.54%
- QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK:NASDAQ), 18.18%