Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBII:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.16, a gain of 30.6%. On Thu, Apr 28, 2022, MBII:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.83. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 09:55 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Apr 14, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at $1.15 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBII:NASDAQ)
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc is a producer of bio-based pest management and plant health products. The Company offers its products to the markets that use conventional chemical pesticides, including certain agricultural and water markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (GTYH:NASDAQ), 115.19%
- Vaxxinity Inc. (VAXX:NASDAQ), 84.22%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 69.41%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 40.46%
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBII:NASDAQ), 30.57%
- Skylight Health Group Inc. (SLHG:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 24.97%
- Zymeworks Inc. (ZYME:NYSE), 23.19%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 22.58%
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. (ATNF:NASDAQ), 22.54%