HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE) rocketted at $10.83, a gain of 118.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 16 Mar 21 at 04:29 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 09 Mar 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 09 Dec 20 at $15.5 with a volume of 1M+.
About HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE)
HighPoint Resources Corp is an oil and gas exploration and production company. Its operations include the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The company focuses its operations in the Rocky Mountain region of the U.S., where most of its production comes from the Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado and the Uinta Basin in Utah.HighPoint Resources Corp sells its crude oil and natural gas to pipelines, gas processors, oil refineries, and marketing companies. The company generates a majority of its revenue from Oil, gas and NGL production.
Top 10 Gainers:
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 118.79%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 100.78%
- Aptose Biosciences Inc. (APTO:NASDAQ), 66.21%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 38.96%
- GigaMedia Limited (GIGM:NASDAQ), 29.6%
- Phoenix New Media Limited (FENG:NYSE), 28.82%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 27.68%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 23.68%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 22.41%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 20.06%