Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN:NASDAQ) soared at $18.8, a gain of 25.1%. On Wed, Jun 30, 2021, GDYN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $15.03. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 10:28 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Jun 16, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN:NASDAQ)
Grid Dynamics Holdings Inc is an enterprise-level digital transformation services company. The company supports organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. It applies emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, data science, cloud computing, Big Data and DevOps to enable digital transformation across the enterprise.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BSKY (BSKY:NASDAQ), 2589.63%
- CPOP (CPOP:NASDAQ), 97.69%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 64.62%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 62.59%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 40.54%
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN:NASDAQ), 33.72%
- AUUD (AUUD:NASDAQ), 30.32%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 29.36%
- Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE:NASDAQ), 26.95%
- Grid Dynamics Holdings, Inc. (GDYN:NASDAQ), 25.08%