Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.18, a gain of 18.6%. On Mon, Apr 25, 2022, QK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.93. From Tue, Apr 12, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 55.56% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at $2.85 with a volume of 3M+.
About Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ)
Q&K International Group Ltd is engaged in providing an apartment rental platform in China. It leases apartments from landlords and transforms these apartments, into standardized furnished rooms to lease to people seeking residence in cities. The company cooperates with third parties, including professional home service providers, e-commerce companies, and other service providers to facilitate value-added services for its tenants.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 118.5%
- Nutex Health Inc. (NUTX:NASDAQ), 73.76%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 52.07%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 40.38%
- Jiuzi Holdings Inc. (JZXN:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (AVDL:NASDAQ), 25.89%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 23.84%
- Arch Coal, Inc. (ARCH:NYSE), 20.95%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 20%
- Q&K International Group Limited (QK:NASDAQ), 18.57%