NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ) rocketted today at $6.32, representing a gain of 25.1%. The stock featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Nov 19 at 10:10 AM. From Wed 30 Oct 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ)
Ohr Pharmaceutical Inc is a US-based pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development of novel therapeutics and delivery technologies for the treatment of ocular disease. The lead product of the company is topical Squalamine is a novel therapeutic product which provides non-invasive therapy to improve visual outcomes. Its product pipeline includes SQUALAMINE LACTATE OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION 0.2%, SKS sustained release ocular drug delivery platform technology, Animal Model for Dry-AMD, and Non-Ophthalmology Assets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 131.25%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 105.56%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 67.59%
- Aravive, Inc. (ARAV:NASDAQ), 48.08%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 38.19%
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. (CLRB:NASDAQ), 33.05%
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI:NYSE), 29.89%
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (KNSA:NASDAQ), 28.67%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 25.21%
- NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ), 25.15%