Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $1.74, representing a gain of 160.3%. On Wed 20 May 20, XTNT:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.63. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 08 May 20 at 05:25 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 06 May 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT)
Xtant Medical Holdings Inc develops, manufactures & markets biologics products to domestic and international markets. Its products are used in treatment of spinal disease, tissue grafts for orthopedic disorders and foot and ankle surgeries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT:NYSEMKT), 160.28%
- GNRS (GNRS:NASDAQ), 100%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 53.35%
- Seneca Biopharma, Inc. (SNCA:NASDAQ), 49.69%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 46.19%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 36.63%
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 36.47%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 35.03%
- Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR:NYSE), 33.36%
- Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd (ANCN:NASDAQ), 31.1%