GSE Systems, Inc. (GVP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.77, representing a gain of 27.8%. On Fri, May 21, 2021, GVP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.45. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 24, 2021 at 09:37 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri, May 07, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at $2.8 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About GSE Systems, Inc. (GVP:NASDAQ)
GSE Systems, Inc. provides simulation, engineering, and training solutions and services to the nuclear and fossil power generation, oil and gas, refining, chemicals, petrochemicals, industrial gas, manufacturing, and plant utilities markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Performance Improvement Solutions and Nuclear Industry Training and Consulting. The company offers instructors, procedure writers, work management specialists, planners, and training material developers. It also offers a software platform for online learning and learning management for the energy market. The company markets its products and services through a network of direct sales staff, agents and representatives, and strategic alliance partners. GSE Systems, Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Sykesville, Maryland.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SCPS (SCPS:NASDAQ), 71.98%
- MMA Capital Holdings, Inc. (MMAC:NASDAQ), 57.66%
- PTPI (PTPI:NASDAQ), 37.92%
- GSE Systems, Inc. (GVP:NASDAQ), 27.8%
- Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (SPCE:NYSE), 27.62%
- KRBP (KRBP:NASDAQ), 25.4%
- Verastem, Inc. (VSTM:NASDAQ), 24.76%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 21.71%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 21.3%