Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC:NASDAQ) shot up at $18.77, a gain of 125.3%. On Mon, Aug 09, 2021, FULC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $8.33. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 07:52 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Jul 26, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC:NASDAQ)
Fulcrum Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It has developed a proprietary product engine which employs to identify and validate cellular drug targets that can modulate gene expression. Its product candidate, losmapimod, is a small molecule that was developed for the treatment of FSHD, a muscle wasting disorder that leads to physical impairments and disability.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (FULC:NASDAQ), 125.33%
- ZEV (ZEV:NYSE), 80.97%
- SC Health Corporation (SCPE:NYSE), 53.11%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 36.3%
- Exagen Inc. (XGN:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 24.58%
- ACHL (ACHL:NASDAQ), 22.13%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 21.56%
- Cortexyme, Inc. (CRTX:NASDAQ), 21.53%
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD:NYSE), 21.48%