Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA:NYSE) jumped higher at $31.4, representing a gain of 34%. On Mon 27 Jul 20, VCRA:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $24.15. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 27 Jul 20 at 07:17 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 13 Jul 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA:NYSE)
Vocera Communications Inc is a provider of secure, integrated, intelligent communication solutions, focused on empowering mobile workers in healthcare, hospitality, energy, and other mission-critical mobile work environments.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 203.05%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 123.29%
- Golden Bull Limited (DNJR:NASDAQ), 46.63%
- Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SBPH:NASDAQ), 44.38%
- SPAR Group, Inc. (SGRP:NASDAQ), 40.24%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 36.48%
- Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA:NYSE), 34.02%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 31.59%
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN:NASDAQ), 28.76%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 24.76%