IMAC Holdings, Inc. (IMAC:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.52, a gain of 83.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 12 Nov 20 at 12:13 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 28 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 05 Aug 20 at $2.59 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About IMAC Holdings, Inc. (IMAC:NASDAQ)
IMAC Holdings Inc is a United States based company operating a chain of Integrated Medicine and Chiropractic (IMAC) Regeneration Centers, combining life science advancements with traditional medical care for movement restricting diseases and conditions. It owns and manages outpatient clinics that provide regenerative, orthopedic and minimally invasive procedures and therapies. Its primary service areas are located in certain geographical areas in the states of Kentucky, Missouri, and Tennessee.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IMAC Holdings, Inc. (IMAC:NASDAQ), 83.29%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 67.23%
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY:NASDAQ), 58.13%
- Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ), 40.64%
- XPEV (XPEV:NYSE), 33.4%
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER:NASDAQ), 29.07%
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 28.12%
- LI (LI:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 24.95%