Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE) shot up at $1.74, representing a gain of 13.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 22 Oct 20 at 01:09 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 09 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 13 Aug 20 at $1.9 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE)
Entercom Communications Corp is a radio broadcasting company in the United States. It operates a nationwide portfolio more than 100 radio stations in over 20 markets in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 68.81%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 34.52%
- Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR:NASDAQ), 19.55%
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT:NASDAQ), 16.37%
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN:NASDAQ), 16.12%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 14.01%
- Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE), 13.73%