Slack Technologies, Inc. (WORK:NYSE) rocketted at $40.7, representing a gain of 37.6%. On Tue 24 Nov 20, WORK:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $30.14. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 25 Nov 20 at 04:20 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 10 Nov 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Slack Technologies, Inc. (WORK:NYSE)
Slack Technologies Inc is a US-based business technology company. The firm offers an application, Slack, that helps people, tools and information to collaborate to drive the businesses. Slack helps to reduce the communication and coordination efforts to achieve the company's agility. It caters to diversified industries namely Engineering, IT, Customer Support, Project Management, Sales, Marketing and Human Resources.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 104%
- Newborn Acquisition Corp. (NBAC:NASDAQ), 86.2%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 67.5%
- ELYS (ELYS:NASDAQ), 59.57%
- Future FinTech Group Inc. (FTFT:NASDAQ), 40.19%
- Slack Technologies, Inc. (WORK:NYSE), 37.59%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 35.32%
- RNLX (RNLX:NASDAQ), 31.71%
- Appian Corporation (APPN:NASDAQ), 31.69%
- ZK International Group Co., Ltd. (ZKIN:NASDAQ), 30.29%