ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.09, a gain of 65.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 07 Jan 21 at 07:45 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu 24 Dec 20, the stock recorded 62.50% Up Days and 44.44% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 09 Dec 20 at $3.18 with a volume of 53M+.
About ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ)
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc is a B2B, integrated internet service provider for expanding small & medium enterprises sales networks in China. Its segments include Internet Advertising, Television Advertising, Bank Kiosks & Brand management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 104.93%
- PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE:NASDAQ), 72.17%
- Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX:NASDAQ), 69.08%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 65.68%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 58.44%
- VIH (VIH:NASDAQ), 58.31%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 49.25%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 41.59%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 37.81%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 35.03%