Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.36, representing a gain of 14%. On Fri 23 Oct 20, DOGZ:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 24 Oct 20 at 10:50 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri 09 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 23 Oct 20 at $3.42 with a volume of 38M+.
About Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ)
Dogness (International) Corp develops and manufactures pet leashes, etractable dog leashes, and smart collars.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 68.81%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 34.52%
- Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR:NASDAQ), 19.55%
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT:NASDAQ), 16.37%
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN:NASDAQ), 16.12%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 14.01%
- Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE), 13.73%