Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.16, a gain of 38.5%. On Thu 16 Jul 20, ALNA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $1.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 16 Jul 20 at 04:00 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 02 Jul 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 03 Jun 20 at $3.39 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ)
Allena Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing and commercializing oral enzyme therapeutics to treat patients with rare and severe metabolic and kidney disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Verona Pharma plc (VRNA:NASDAQ), 111.62%
- Salem Media Group, Inc. (SALM:NASDAQ), 80.95%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 54.14%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 44.27%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 42.1%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 40.28%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG:NYSE), 34.23%
- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT:NASDAQ), 33.83%
- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT:NASDAQ), 33.15%