Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.39, representing a gain of 48.7%. On Tue 25 Feb 20, CBLI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.28. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 28 Jan 20 at 11:16 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 04 Feb 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 27 Jan 20 at $4.9 with a volume of 14M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ)
Cleveland BioLabs Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel approaches to activate immune system & address medical needs. Its proprietary platform of toll-like immune receptor activators are used in radiation, oncology immunotherapy & vaccine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 122.55%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 106.26%
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (VIR:NASDAQ), 60.95%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 48.68%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 35.46%
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ), 27.54%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 25.66%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 24.14%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 23.9%