The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ) jumped higher today at $1.06, representing a gain of 21.5%. On Thu 21 Nov 19, NCTY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.85. From Fri 01 Nov 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ)
The9 Ltd is an online game operator and developer in China. The company develops and operates online games, including web games, social games and mobile games.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 293.18%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 54.8%
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI:NYSE), 37.46%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 27.66%
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DMPI:NASDAQ), 27.43%
- Verastem, Inc. (VSTM:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. (AKBA:NASDAQ), 21.68%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 21.52%