IMAC Holdings Inc. (BACK:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.19, representing a gain of 50%. On Tue, Apr 11, 2023, BACK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.19. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 08:58 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Mar 28, 2023, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at $0.35 with a volume of 92M+.
About IMAC Holdings Inc. (BACK:NASDAQ)
IMAC Holdings Inc is a company operating a chain of Integrated Medicine and Chiropractic (IMAC) Regeneration Centers, combining life science advancements with traditional medical care for movement...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Innovative Eyewear Inc. (LUCY:NASDAQ), 201.37%
- Brenmiller Energy Ltd (BNRG:NASDAQ), 74.07%
- WW International, Inc. (WW:NASDAQ), 58.98%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 54.96%
- IMAC Holdings Inc. (BACK:NASDAQ), 50.04%
- Alpine Summit Energy Partners Inc. (ALPS:NASDAQ), 49.17%
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD:NYSE), 32.55%
- Avalo Therapeutics Inc. (AVTX:NASDAQ), 30.25%
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. 7.00% Tangible Equity Units (BKDT:NYSE), 29.3%
- Tempest Therapeutics Inc. (TPST:NASDAQ), 28.52%