The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF:NASDAQ) shot up at $20.06, a gain of 42.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 28 Oct 20 at 10:29 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 23 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 16 Sep 20 at $18.84 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF:NASDAQ)
The Chefs' Warehouse Inc is a premier distributor of specialty food products in the United States and Canada. It operates in one reportable segment, food product distribution, which is concentrated on the East and West Coasts of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 83.4%
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO:NASDAQ), 64.33%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 51.41%
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA:NASDAQ), 50.83%
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE), 47.77%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 47.41%
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK:NYSE), 45.17%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 43.26%
- The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF:NASDAQ), 42.69%