Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.75, representing a gain of 25.9%. On Tue 11 Feb 20, HJLI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.62. From Wed 22 Jan 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ)
Hancock Jaffe Laboratories Inc development stage medical device company. It develops and sells biological tissue solutions to treat patients with coronary, vascular, end stage renal and peripheral arterial diseases in the United States and Europe.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NYSE), 293.2%
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NASDAQ), 293.2%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 95.19%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 82.73%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 30%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 27.19%
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 25.94%
- Valeritas Holdings, Inc. (VLRX:NASDAQ), 24.73%
- Natural Health Trends Corp. (NHTC:NASDAQ), 24.17%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 20.62%