Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ) soared at $1.52, a gain of 50.5%. On Mon 13 Jul 20, DARE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.99. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 17 Jun 20 at 09:27 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 29 Jun 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 28 Apr 20 at $1.27 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ)
Dare Bioscience Inc is a healthcare company. The company develops and commercializes products in women's reproductive health. Its segment includes spectrum of categories like: contraception, vaginal health, pain and fertility.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Perceptron, Inc. (PRCP:NASDAQ), 107.01%
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL:NASDAQ), 90.97%
- INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ), 77.97%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 57.21%
- IMV Inc. (IMV:NASDAQ), 54.33%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 50.5%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 40.02%
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (CLBS:NASDAQ), 38.89%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS:NASDAQ), 32.45%