Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $18.33, representing a gain of 236.3%. On Mon 22 Mar 21, DLPN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.75. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 23 Mar 21 at 10:34 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Mon 08 Mar 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 11 Feb 21 at $7.5 with a volume of 10M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ)
Dolphin Entertainment Inc is in the business of production and distribution of digital entertainment content. It produces digital series and also launched feature film division dedicated to the production of motion pictures for family audiences.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 236.33%
- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC:NASDAQ), 190.28%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 51.43%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 22.92%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 17.26%
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM:NYSE), 16.09%
- CLA (CLA:NYSE), 15.94%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 15.14%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 14.89%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 14.41%