Big Gain For WW International, Inc.
WW International, Inc. (WW:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.55, representing a gain of 59%. On Tue, Apr 11, 2023, WW:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $6.55. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 11, 2023 at 05:51 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue, Mar 28, 2023, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 07, 2023 at $7.07 with a volume of 80M+.
About WW International, Inc. (WW:NASDAQ)
WW (formerly Weight Watchers) is a leading player in the $60 billion-plus global weight-management industry. As of December 2018, the company had 1.3 million active meeting subscribers worldwide (run by 8,300 meeting coaches) and 2.6 million active online subscribers. The company encourages healthy weight loss through exercise, nutrition, and portion control, with aspirations of evolving into a more holistic health/wellness provider. Weight Watchers also offers online 24/7 Expert Chat and personal coaching weight-management solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Innovative Eyewear Inc. (LUCY:NASDAQ), 201.37%
- Brenmiller Energy Ltd (BNRG:NASDAQ), 74.07%
- WW International, Inc. (WW:NASDAQ), 58.98%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 54.96%
- IMAC Holdings Inc. (BACK:NASDAQ), 50.04%
- Alpine Summit Energy Partners Inc. (ALPS:NASDAQ), 49.17%
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD:NYSE), 32.55%
- Avalo Therapeutics Inc. (AVTX:NASDAQ), 30.25%
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. 7.00% Tangible Equity Units (BKDT:NYSE), 29.3%
- Tempest Therapeutics Inc. (TPST:NASDAQ), 28.52%