Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.08, representing a gain of 100.8%. On Mon 16 Dec 19, INPX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.04. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Dec 19 at 09:30 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Mon 25 Nov 19, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ)
Inpixon provides indoor positioning and data analytics. Its sensors are find all accessible cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth devices anonymously. Its data analytics platform helps deliver visibility, security, and business intelligence solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 100.78%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 34.33%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 31.04%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII:NYSEMKT), 28.48%
- Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI:NASDAQ), 26.92%
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 26.38%
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 25.97%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 24.5%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 23.7%