Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.93, representing a gain of 28.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 20 Feb 20 at 06:39 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ)
Co-Diagnostics Inc is a molecular diagnostics company that has developed, and intends to sell molecular diagnostic technology such as lab systems and manufacture and sell reagents used for tests.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lipocine Inc. (LPCN:NASDAQ), 67.39%
- Correvio Pharma Corp. (CORV:NASDAQ), 61.12%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 38.37%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 37.05%
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (AMBO:NYSEMKT), 34.91%
- Endologix, Inc. (ELGX:NASDAQ), 34.35%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 28.85%
- NYSE Tick Pilot Test Sym-Contro (NTEST:NYSE), 27.92%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 27.24%
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 26.33%