INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ) soared at $13.62, representing a gain of 26.5%. On Thu, Apr 15, 2021, INMB:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $10.77. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 09:30 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Apr 01, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at $29.99 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ)
INmune Bio Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company. It is engaged in the development of new immunotherapies that reprogram a patient's innate immune system to allow the immune system to fight cancer. The company's products include INKmune, INB03, and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- General Finance Corporation (GFN:NASDAQ), 55.71%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 34.49%
- StoneMor Inc. (STON:NYSE), 31.33%
- TIRX (TIRX:NASDAQ), 30.96%
- INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 25.24%
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA:NYSE), 21.2%
- CLOV (CLOV:NASDAQ), 20%
- Resolute Forest Products Inc. (RFP:NYSE), 16.46%
- TUYA (TUYA:NYSE), 15.16%