U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.95, representing a gain of 26.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 05:12 PM in the 'PATENT' category. From Tue, Apr 13, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at $3.37 with a volume of 46M+.
About U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ)
U.S. Well Services Inc, formerly Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corp provides high-pressure, hydraulic fracturing services in unconventional oil and natural gas basins. Both its conventional (diesel) and Clean Fleet (electric) hydraulic fracturing fleets are among the most reliable and highest performing fleets in the industry, with the capability to meet the most demanding pressure and pump rate requirements in the industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Companhia Paranaense de Energia - COPEL (ELP:NYSE), 411.5%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 75.62%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 45.32%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 44.77%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 26.65%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 22.6%
- Aurora Mobile Limited (JG:NASDAQ), 19.6%
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. (MLND:NASDAQ), 18.9%
- Shineco, Inc. (TYHT:NASDAQ), 17.67%
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation (CLIR:NASDAQ), 16.28%