ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.04, representing a gain of 53.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 10:54 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue, Aug 10, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at $3.78 with a volume of 1M+.
About ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ)
ADiTx Therapeutics Inc is a pre-clinical stage, life sciences company which focuses on prolong life and enhance life quality of transplanted patients. The firm develop products designed to induce tolerance to transplanted organs. The firm's immunosuppressive (anti-rejection) drugs has made possible life-saving organ transplantation procedures as these drugs prevent or delay organ rejection. It is also developing a technology called Apoptotic DNA Immunotherapy (ADi) which utilizes tolerogenic approach that utilizes the body's natural process of cell death, to deliver a modified antigen that signals the immune system to become tolerant to transplanted tissues.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RGC (RGC:NASDAQ), 202.81%
- LWAC (LWAC:NASDAQ), 92.95%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 56.39%
- ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ), 53.54%
- Jiayin Group Inc. (JFIN:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- Support.com, Inc. (SPRT:NASDAQ), 19.62%
- BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS:NASDAQ), 19.62%
- Spark Networks SE (LOV:NYSEMKT), 19.1%
- Rafael Holdings, Inc. (RFL:NYSE), 18.49%
- OLO (OLO:NYSE), 17.67%