Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.51, representing a gain of 15.1%. On Mon 22 Mar 21, HOTH:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.29. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 23 Mar 21 at 08:36 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 08 Mar 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 24 Feb 21 at $3.44 with a volume of 27M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ)
Hoth Therapeutics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on targeted therapeutics for patients suffering from conditions such as atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema. The company owns the BioLexa Platform which combines an FDA-approved zinc chelator with one or more approved antibiotics in a topical dosage form to address unchecked eczema flare-ups.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 236.33%
- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC:NASDAQ), 190.28%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 51.43%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 22.92%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 17.26%
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM:NYSE), 16.09%
- CLA (CLA:NYSE), 15.94%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 15.14%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 14.89%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 14.41%